We're going to flatter ourselves that at least a few people will be asking that question when they come across this new page. Well, the Planet Guys live on. But from now on they will be masquerading as the original authors of this media blog, Peter Rehak and Ted Stuebing. The Planet Guys was a spin off name from the original blog, The Daily Planet. That blog was run by Rehak and Stueibng at the Humber School of Media Studies. It began in 1998. Our fresh look permits a wider blog with more room for pictures and story length. We hope you continue to visit.
- New York Times will offer buyouts to editors in pu...
- Canada to launch an offshoot of a worldwide networ...
- Roger Ailes dead at 77
- CBC announces leadership changes at The National f...
- Two more journalists killed in Mexico
- Jonathan Kay resign as editor of The Walrus: Repor...
- High-profile Canadian journalists pledge to raise ...
- CBC London, Ont. station set to launch in June
- Magazine editor quits after outrage over column sa...
- Pew study finds Democrats more interested in media...
- Desmond Cole and the Toronto Star
- Everything is on the table’ in Torstar turnaround ...
- ZoomerMedia loses appeal in ex-CEO’s lawsuit
- Torstar posts $24.4-million loss as revenue slides...
- Exiled Iranian TV executive shot dead in Istanbul
- The Sun's Lorrie Goldstein says Trump was right to...
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)