Rupert Murdoch has begun the new year by setting up in a new field of communications -- he's started tweeting. The media mogul, who is recovering from perhaps his most difficult year in the business, is posting on Twitter under the handle rupertmurdoch. Bloomberg Businessweek
- ► 2019 (37)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- NFL sets up BCE-CRTC Super Bowl showdown
- Husband of CTV Ottawa anchor found dead
- George Christopoulos is Mayor Ford's press aide
- Triumph at Kapyong goes to second printing
- Honda releases "Ferris Bueller" ad a week early
- News Corp among bidders for Turkish media giant
- Murdoch talking to Les Fenwick
- UK Sun scandal: 5 charged for bribing cops
- Polygamist sect buys ads urging repentance (?)
- Toronto photog Andrew MacNaughtan dead at 47
- Twitter to restrict user content in some countries...
- CTV Ottawa anchor’s husband missing
- Leonard Katz appointed interim CRTC chairman
- Stop throttling video games, CRTC tells Rogers
- Publication ban lifted on Russell Williams divorce...
- Canada needs to reinvent CRTC, outgoing head says
- YouTube cracks 4 billion daily video views
- Globe appoints public editor-- better late than ne...
- CBC reporter's link to B.C. premier too close for ...
- Kingpin of international copyright theft arrested ...
- Globe lunches with Arianna Huffington
- Court orders Vancouver newspapers to produce riot ...
- Anne Sinclair, Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s wife, name...
- Murdoch pays victims of hacking, instrusion
- Stricken photographer's health improves
- A made-for-media marriage debacle
- Japanese papers, readers have close relationship
- Big Buck among magazines on public dole
- CBS This Morning Draws Mixed Reactions
- Star report offside re Harper-Putin hockey
- Electoral law grew old with Western maturity
- Shaw news venture "all about bandwidth"
- Death of French journalist in Syria brings calls f...
- Shaw revenues, profits climb higher in Q1
- Shaw Media plans to launch B.C.'s first all-day ne...
- Corus Entertainment profit rises, raises dividend
- Facebook finds a new home inside a Mercedes Benz
- Bertelsmann takes full control of McClelland & Ste...
- Internet porn billionaire to take over Le Monde
- Postmedia to lobby Ottawa for more foreign investm...
- Long-time Globe fashion writer Joyce Carter dies a...
- Larry Solway, TV and radio broadcaster, dies at 83...
- Public has right to view Cup riot trial proceeding...
- Literary Review of Canada celebrates 20 years
- CBC ombudsman says "public cannot accept" Toronto ...
- "Boardwalk Empire" bans Sun columnist
- Legendary photographer Eve Arnold dies aged 99
- German president, newspaper trade blows on whether...
- Former News of the World editor takes the helm at ...
- NYT discovers seminal rule of journalism
- FP hints Stymeist will chair RIM board
- Italian papers facing shutdown as subsidies end
- Members quit press council, causing it to fold
- Media mogul Rupert Murdoch takes to Twitter
- Ford tells the Sun that Star story was all wrong
- ▼ January (55)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)