Lianne George is the new editorial director of Chatelaine.
George was editor of The Grid until its parent company, Torstar, decided to cease publication last month. She will join the Roger’s-owned magazine as its editorial director on Aug. 20 and report to editor-in-chief Karine Ewart.
George has previously worked for Maclean's, Elle Canada and National Post. She is a graduate of the journalism program at Western University.
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- War by social media: Islamic State’s propaganda is...
- Susan Bonner new host of World at Six
- Missing journalist Steve Pettibone found dead
- Mark Medley, NatPost books editor, jumps to Globe
- Hunt for identity of masked killer who beheaded jo...
- QMI agency sports editor missing
- Seamus O’Regan seeks nomination to run for federal...
- Stephen Meurice is editor of the Canadian Press
- CTV axes seven W5 producers, reduces number of epi...
- Harper's official photographer to use drone camera...
- CBC cuts sportscasters
- Kevin O'Leary quits CBC, heads back to BNN
- Chapman Pincher, Fleet St. scoop specialist, dies ...
- Jack Fleishmann to leave CTV
- When lightning hits file stand-up from water
- CNN correspondent Arwa Damon bit two medics in vio...
- Former W.H. press secretary James Brady, wounded i...
- Alison Uncles to Maclean's
- Jon Filson to lead launch of Toronto Star’s tablet...
- Vancouver's Bill Good and Philip Till retire
- Lianne George named editorial director of Chatelaine
- The lights are on, but nobody's home at Google
- John Honderich, Craig Oliver named to News Hall of...
- ▼ August (23)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)