Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Alan Thicke dead at 69
Alan Thicke has died at the age of 69. He suffered the heart attack while he was playing hockey with his 19-year-old son Carter, entertainment website TMZ reported. Born in Kirkland Lake, Ont., Thicke wore many hats during his career, from hosting talk shows and writing for TV series and specials for comedians such as Richard Pryor and Bill Cosby, to composing the theme songs to The Wheel of Fortune, The Facts of Life and Diff’rent Strokes.
- Glowing Globe profile of Bell's president of produ...
- Giller Prize winner Joseph Boyden’s indigenous anc...
- Bell Media drops O'Leary -- finally!
- Hébert: Time changes coverage of Hill
- NatPost columnist asks why Bell Media not cutting ...
- Expect the unexpected in media says Susan Delacour...
- Stephen Kinzer says U.S. misleading media about Sy...
- Alan Thicke dead at 69
- The Vinyl Cafe's Stuart McLean suspends show to fo...
- Journalists seek asylum in Canada amid Turkish cra...
- John Badham dead at 79
- Susan Delacourt on the shrinking Ottawa press gall...
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)