Sean Craig writes in the National Post:
"Kevin O’Leary insists it’s only a matter of time before he makes his entry in the Conservative leadership race official, Bell Media says it will only end its on-air relationship with him if and when he formally enters the contest.
"The media company lured the businessman and reality television star away from the CBC in 2014, and he now appears frequently on its financial news network, BNN, as well as serving as a personal finance expert on CTV’s "The Marilyn Denis Show and contributing to Bell Media radio properties including 580 CFRA in Ottawa, CJAD 800 in Montreal and Newstalk 1010 in Toronto.
"O’Leary has frequently used those media appearances to make political pronouncements and to attack his potential political rivals, even while the company’s news properties are covering him and the Conservative leadership race."
- Glowing Globe profile of Bell's president of produ...
- Giller Prize winner Joseph Boyden’s indigenous anc...
- Bell Media drops O'Leary -- finally!
- Hébert: Time changes coverage of Hill
- NatPost columnist asks why Bell Media not cutting ...
- Expect the unexpected in media says Susan Delacour...
- Stephen Kinzer says U.S. misleading media about Sy...
- Alan Thicke dead at 69
- The Vinyl Cafe's Stuart McLean suspends show to fo...
- Journalists seek asylum in Canada amid Turkish cra...
- John Badham dead at 79
- Susan Delacourt on the shrinking Ottawa press gall...
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)