The Yahoo web page notes:
"Legendary journalist Dan Rather joined Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show Thursday, where he addressed Donald Trump’s tumultuous relationship with the media. Trump has repeatedly referred to media outlets and journalists as liars and fake news, most notably CNN. Rather said that neither he nor anybody else has ever seen a president handle the media like Trump. But there was one president who came to mind, and it didn’t end well for him."
- Mary Ann Turcke leaves Bell Media, former music ex...
- Ottawa Press Gallery opposes fingeprinting, crimin...
- No Trump at White House Correspondents Dinner
- 'Adrenaline masked the PTSD': Retired journalist o...
- The story of mobilizing 100,000 National Guardsmen...
- Ben Tierney, long time Southam foreign corresponde...
- Conrad Black drops defamation suit against journal...
- The plan to save arts journalism: NOW
- Stuart McLean dead at 68
- Swedish television reporter who documented Syrian ...
- Dan Rather hits back at Trump, Bannon over attitud...
- ‘Trash radio’ creates culture of intolerance in Qu...
- NatPost alleges drug smnuggling by Vice editor
- J-Source story about the Macleans layoffs
- Layoffs and Macleans
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)