TVO will open four hubs to provide on-the-ground coverage in different regions of Ontario. Journalists Jon Thompson and Mary Baxter in our hubs in Thunder Bay and London, respectively, have already started producing articles. We’ve also hired a field producer, Jeyan Jeganathan, to file video stories from across the province. We’ll announce the location of two additional hubs this fall.
Each hub will be partnered with a local postsecondary institution, so we can provide internship opportunities and help nurture the next generation of Canadian journalists. We have already partnered with Confederation College in Thunder Bay and Western University in London. (TVO Web page)
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- AP's Richard Pyle dead at 83
- No bailout for ailing media outlets, Ottawa says
- TVO's newly expanded team of journalists will repo...
- New York deli owner doubles as Egyptian TV comment...
- The Literary Review of Canada replaces publisher H...
- National Post staff announce union drive at Postme...
- Arnold Amber memorial on September 24
- Globe and Mail to tap into online data to help res...
- The Pulitzer-prize-winning New York Daily News was...
- New CRTC chief will face several unusual issues
- Arnold Amber has died
- The face of North Korean TV: The emotional news an...
- Canadian Press marks 100 years
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)