Friday, February 22, 2013
MIke Duffy to pay back expenses on Ottawa home
Senator Mike Duffy says he's going to pay back the living expenses he's claimed for his Ottawa home. In an interview with CBC News, Duffy said the issue has become a "major distraction" from the work he's trying to do for Prince Edward Island, the province he represents in the Senate. CBC
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- Americans flock to the Internet for news
- Google denies NASCAR "copyright" on video
- Ozzie Sweet was a photo illustrator
- Duffy profile by former publisher of Frank
- MIke Duffy to pay back expenses on Ottawa home
- Vidéotron to launch Netflix-like streaming service...
- Neilsen TV ratings to include online streaming
- New York Times puts Boston Globe up for sale again...
- Conrad Black loses bid to void guilty verdict
- Reader's Digest plans to reinvent itself in Canada...
- Soledad O'Brien on way out at CNN: N.Y. Post
- NY television anchor accused of choking wife, CBS ...
- Alex Baldwin and NY.Post photog file harassment co...
- Tesla Motors takes on N.Y. Times car reviewer
- A new TV show--the Canadian Senate? But who will w...
- Big turnout for Quebec sports journalist's memoria...
- Apps replacing TV channels
- Is newspaper circulation and readership falling or...
- Swedish photog wins 2012 World Press Photo with pi...
- SI Swimsuit Issue Sparks Controversy (as usual)
- Thomson Reuters to cut 2,500 jobs this year
- Naylor to face off against McCown in pm drive
- Hoax radio alert warns of "dead bodies rising"
- She scoops world because she can speak Latin
- Challenges of embedded war reporting
- Government policy shuts out Canadian publishers fr...
- Torstar board chair John Honderich honoured for co...
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice issues protocol ...
- Russian oligarch's newspaper wins British TV franc...
- National Post nixes its weekend Toronto section
- ▼ February (30)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)