Thursday, October 15, 2015
Amanda Lang goes to Bloomberg TV
Amanda Lang will host and produce a show for Bloomberg TV Canada, the company launching the new business channel said Thursday. Lang will host Bloomberg North, a half-hour show that will “dissect local and global business news with Canadian heavyweights,” according to a statement from Bloomberg. The show will debut in the first quarter of 2016 and air two days a week at 6 p.m. Bloomberg TV Canada, a 24/7 business network operated by Channel Zero, is scheduled to launch on Nov. 16. At CBC, Lang hosted The Exchange with Amanda Lang and was a correspondent for The National. Her last day on air there is Friday. (Star)
- ► 2017 (121)
- ► 2016 (278)
- VICE Media to fight Mounties’ demand for notes on ...
- CBC president and board must go: Unions
- Trudeau’s ‘open government’ plan guaranteed to mak...
- CRTC Commissioner suing chairman
- CBC/Radio-Canada nabs broadcast rights to Olympics...
- Hungarian camerawoman says she plans to sue refuge...
- Andrew Coyne resigns as NatPost comment editor ove...
- Sue Lloyd-Roberts, pioneering BBC journalist, dead...
- Amanda Lang goes to Bloomberg TV
- Amanda Lang leaving CBC
- Bill Grogan, veteran radio guy and Stanfield speec...
- CBC introduces bullying helpline for staff in wake...
- Federal election’s broadcast consortium debate can...
- Colin Perkel's review of Louie Palu's documentary ...
- Long-time CJOH anchor Max Keeping dead at 73
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)