Saeed Karimian, the owner of Gem TV, a network of television channels that broadcasts in Farsi and other languages, was shot as he drove through an upscale neighborhood of northern Istanbul “minutes after leaving his office,” Gem announced on Sunday. Also killed was his Kuwaiti business partner, whose name has not been released.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- New York Times eliminating Public Editor
- Howard Levitt: Journalists need to start suing, be...
- Andrew Scheer says he would axe CBC News!
- The National might replace Peter Mansbridge with m...
- Supreme Court to decide who owns the 38,000 storie...
- New York Times will offer buyouts to editors in pu...
- Canada to launch an offshoot of a worldwide networ...
- Roger Ailes dead at 77
- CBC announces leadership changes at The National f...
- Two more journalists killed in Mexico
- Jonathan Kay resign as editor of The Walrus: Reports
- High-profile Canadian journalists pledge to raise ...
- CBC London, Ont. station set to launch in June
- Magazine editor quits after outrage over column sa...
- Pew study finds Democrats more interested in media...
- Desmond Cole and the Toronto Star
- Everything is on the table’ in Torstar turnaround ...
- ZoomerMedia loses appeal in ex-CEO’s lawsuit
- Torstar posts $24.4-million loss as revenue slides
- Exiled Iranian TV executive shot dead in Istanbul
- The Sun's Lorrie Goldstein says Trump was right to...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)