Steve Paikin has been cleared of an allegation that he made an inappropriate sexual comment to a Toronto mayoral candidate during a business lunch in 2010the Star reports.
“An independent third-party investigation commissioned by TVO to examine allegations by Sarah Thomson has been completed,” TVO chief executive officer Lisa de Wilde said in a written statement released Friday. “The investigator found that the allegations were not substantiated and Mr. Paikin did not violate TVO policies. As such, the investigation is now closed.
“TVO is proud of the work of Steve Paikin, who has been at the centre of TVO’s journalism for more than 25 years.”
- ► 2019 (47)
- In Trump era, the death of the White House press c...
- BNN, Bloomberg becoming partners
- Court finds tribunal secrecy unconstitutional in r...
- Steve Paikin cleared after investigation into alle...
- Attempt to organize the National Post newsroom fai...
- Former Rogers president Ken Whyte launches non-fic...
- The Globe's John Doyle takes another run at The Na...
- Ben Chin to be Morneau’s next chief of staff
- Paul Bliss sues CTV, woman who accused him of sexu...
- No media bus for Doug Ford
- When a local newspaper is attacked for telling the...
- Michael Goldbloom named chair of CBC/Radio-Canada
- Toronto Star brand to expand nationally via Metro ...
- Torstar Corp hiring!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)