Rogers Communications Inc. reported better-than-expected earnings Wednesday. The communications-services provider said its net profit for the third quarter ended Sept. 30 was $491 million, or 87 cents per diluted share, up from $380 million, or 66 cents a share, a year earlier.
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- BBC creates website for journalists and bloggers
- Award nominated authors to provide content for CBC...
- Toronto Star launches World Weekly
- Postmedia plans to charge for online articles
- ABC partners with Corus to launch youth network in...
- Postmedia narrows fourth quarter loss
- Arianna Loses Ruling on HuffPo ownership
- Rogers reports better-than-expected earnings
- Skewering Gannett for greedy payouts
- "Newspapers Aren’t Dead, They’re Alluring"
- Trop Tweet en Anglaise
- Get rid of the newspapers says News Corp investor
- Gaddafi Images Divide Canada's Media
- Peledeau and Lib MP in shouting match
- Digital subscriptions boost New York Times
- CPP to buy Yahoo?
- Linking to defamatory posts not libel: SCOC
- CBC launches media counter-offensive against Sun T...
- Shaw, BCE strike programming deal
- Glacier Media to acquire B.C. papers from Postmedi...
- Legendary broadcaster Joel Aldred dead at 91
- Kevin O’Leary subject of new complaint by unions
- Amazon signs up authors, writing publishers out of...
- Toronto Star permits embedding of its video
- A question on the tongues of a million newsguys
- Craig Oliver tells all in a book
- Ottawa Sun and Citizen writer Earl McRae dies of h...
- Free? Not really as Star pays $51M for Metro chain
- O’Leary’s ‘nutbar’ remark breach of policy, CBC om...
- Google profits jump as users flock to Google
- Buyouts but no layoffs, NYT promises
- Should stuff that's public on the web be private?
- News Corp. Denies Guardian Story
- Bahrain editor spared jail in false news case
- BlackBerry outage traced to server in England
- Bertelmann CEO quits suddenly, CFO moves in
- Media AWOL on flight attendants story
- Torstar Reports Q3 Results Nov 2
- News Corp hotline to report 'illegal activity'
- Media Should Celebrate Protests, Not Mock Them
- Netflix gets pass on being regulated - for now
- Televised riot trials unlikely, says head of B.C. ...
- Steve Jobs dead at 56
- 'Daily Mail' invented story based on guilty verdic...
- British Columbia's attorney-general wants Stanley ...
- Radio-Canada broadcaster suspended over Facebook c...
- World media reaction to Amanda Knox acquittal
- "U.S. newspapers gone by 2017"
- Game On as CityNews challenges CP24
- Star's public editor on journalism and suicides
- Feds stuck in paper age, yet to enter electronic e...
- ▼ October (51)
- ► 2010 (1055)