Terrance Wills, 73, has died of cancer in Ottawa at the age of 73. He was an Ottawa- and Washington-based reporter (The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Montreal Gazette, Southam News, Newhouse News). His obit, published today in the Citizen, said he was from "the faded era of hard-living journalism (and) through the strength and loyalty (49 years) of a loving wife (Bee), saw three great kids mature into thoughtful adults and form strong bonds with fine partners (Marc and Nanda, Julie and Gordon, Jennifer and Colin), that Terry and Bee might enjoy four spirited grandchildren, Xue, Mattias, Markus and Mei."
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- Canadian communists mourn Kim Jong Il
- Star exclusive about 911 Christmas Day call
- Tyler Anderson named news photog of the year
- Not everything funny in Canadian comedy: Joe Bodolai
- N.Y. Times selling U.S. regional newspapers
- N.Y. Times sent e-mail to eight million people by ...
- Google, Facebook top Internet destinations in 2011
- BCE to buy back up to 2.1 million shares
- CP Editors pick Tory majority as story of the year...
- Newspaper to pay damages after readers burned atte...
- Warren Buffet completes hometown newspaper purchase
- N.Y Times to re-start negotiations with union afte...
- Volkswagen unplugs after-hours BlackBerry use
- Torstar to acquire Blue Ant Media
- What will Star do with high-brow properties
- More Piers Morgan squirming under questioning
- Guardian pans Piers Morgan at media inquiry
- Killing of bin Laden AP's top news story of 2011
- CTV News Channel unveils new set, format
- No free press in DPRK
- CBS to revive Murrow epic Person to Person
- Metroland closes 6 weeklies in Ottawa area
- Christopher Hitchens, militant pundit, essayist an...
- Britain's top judge relaxes rules on court tweets
- Crown applies to have Stanley Cup riot cases telev...
- 'Monochromatic, nervous and no charisma': Critics ...
- Los Angeles Times editor to step down this month; ...
- Former hockey star calls for firing of Montreal Ga...
- Calgary columnist says E-mails no substitute for r...
- Shaw paid $25.5-million to retired CEO Jim Shaw
- Bell must share mobile NHL with other telcos
- William (Bill) MacDougal, CP veteran, dies at 76
- BBC admits faking footage of polar bears
- Martyn Burke doc about journalists in combat scree...
- Interesting feature interview with Jill Abramson o...
- Man publishes fake obit of mother to get time off ...
- Newspaper's union slams Mayor Ford's shutout of Th...
- Toronto Maple Leafs, Raptors sold to Rogers and BC...
- Paul Godfrey on Postmedia shakeup
- NDP winner must face Tout le monde en parle
- Terrance Wills dead at age 73
- British put 300 years of newspaper articles online
- British MP criticized for Auschwitz remark
- City News on Cable 15, Sun News gets lost
- Buffett muses on future, and value, of newspapers
- Warren Buffett buys his hometown paper
- The Chronicle Herald publisher dies at 84
- Todd van der Heyden Toronto-bound
- Sun TV Photoshops out former anchor, inserts new one
- Andrew Coyne leaving Macleans to write for PostMedia
- Toronto Star taking mayor Ford's shutout to City's...
- U.S. TV ownership declines for first time in Niels...
- ▼ December (52)
- ► 2010 (1055)