In an incredibly corny post on its web page, CBC today announced the launch of a radio station in London, Ont.
"Take a look as the host of London Morning, Rebecca Zandbergen, makes history in the Forest City with the launch of the CBC's newest station. . . .
"CBC London will produce all-day local digital and radio programming with a focus on southwestern Ontario in the afternoon."
Link to the whole barfy story
- Wednesday morning, a man called the Toronto Star s...
- Torstar to lay off 30 employees as it shutters Sta...
- Three journalists leaving CNN after retracted arti...
- Excellent piece in the Guardian about Al-Jazeera
- Postmedia announces sale of Infomart
- An excellent take on Al Jazeera and the Qatar cris...
- National Post permanently ending Monday print edit...
- Police lied to obtain warrants, Quebec journalists...
- Three anchors to replace Mansbridge: HuffPost
- Doug Knight retiring; muses on media changes in Gl...
- London Free Press wins 2016 Michener Award
- CBC launches London, Ont. radio station
- Duffy's lawyer lambasts media in Michael Harris in...
- La Presse ending print edition, going fully digita...
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)