Three anchors will replace Peter Mansbridge at the new version of CBC's flagship national news program, "The National," the Huffington post reports.
The incoming hosts will also report in the field, said Jennifer McGuire, general manager and editor-in-chief of CBC News. However, the people who will fill the high-profile positions are still being decided.
"As yet, no decisions have been made with respect to who will replace Peter and October 30th is the launch date, "said CBC spokesman Chuck Thompson in an email to HuffPost Canada on Thursday.
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- Globe's John Doyle strikes the right note on Mansb...
- Wednesday morning, a man called the Toronto Star s...
- Torstar to lay off 30 employees as it shutters Sta...
- Three journalists leaving CNN after retracted arti...
- Excellent piece in the Guardian about Al-Jazeera
- Postmedia announces sale of Infomart
- An excellent take on Al Jazeera and the Qatar cris...
- National Post permanently ending Monday print edit...
- Police lied to obtain warrants, Quebec journalists...
- Three anchors to replace Mansbridge: HuffPost
- Doug Knight retiring; muses on media changes in Gl...
- London Free Press wins 2016 Michener Award
- CBC launches London, Ont. radio station
- Duffy's lawyer lambasts media in Michael Harris in...
- La Presse ending print edition, going fully digita...
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)