Montreal's La Presse is going fully digital, putting an end to its print edition at the end of this year., CP reports
The 133-year-old French-language newspaper, owned by Power Corp., said Thursday its last Saturday print edition will be published Dec. 30.
La Presse had already ceased publishing a daily print product on Jan. 1, 2016, and the latest move is a continuation of that transition.
- Globe's John Doyle strikes the right note on Mansb...
- Wednesday morning, a man called the Toronto Star s...
- Torstar to lay off 30 employees as it shutters Sta...
- Three journalists leaving CNN after retracted arti...
- Excellent piece in the Guardian about Al-Jazeera
- Postmedia announces sale of Infomart
- An excellent take on Al Jazeera and the Qatar cris...
- National Post permanently ending Monday print edit...
- Police lied to obtain warrants, Quebec journalists...
- Three anchors to replace Mansbridge: HuffPost
- Doug Knight retiring; muses on media changes in Gl...
- London Free Press wins 2016 Michener Award
- CBC launches London, Ont. radio station
- Duffy's lawyer lambasts media in Michael Harris in...
- La Presse ending print edition, going fully digita...
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)