Amanda Lang will rejoin Business News Network (BNN) in January 2018, CTV announced today. In addition, Lang will contribute to a number of Bell Media programs including CTV News and iHeartRadio, the announcement said.
Lang has been covering business news in North America for 20 years. She started her journalism career at The Globe and Mail and then the National Post. As New York correspondent, she was a key part of the team that launched BNN's predecessor, ROBTV, in 1999. She then moved over to CNN as a reporter and anchor.
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- Supreme Court agrees to hear Vice Media case about...
- John Doyle about the Matt Lauer firing
- Postmedia to close community newspapers in Stratfo...
- TIME Inc. sold to Meredith and Koch brothers
- Amanda Lang rejoining CTV and BNN
- CTV thrashing sports at local stations
- CBC "comfortable" with ratings of The National; li...
- Koch brothers reported poised to buy TIME Magazine...
- John Doyle chimes in on Facebook; sticks to his as...
- Hilary Weston Writers’ Trust award winners announc...
- Come back Pastor Mansbridge says the Globe's John ...
- Moose Jaw Times-Herald to publish last issue Dec. ...
- Paul Adams in iPolitics on the new CBC National
- Canadian Media Guild frustrated with Corus
- National NewsMedia Council launches industry surve...
- Toronto police daily newscast will provide ‘unfilt...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)