John Doyle Seems to me you agree with my assessment while dismissing it. My column did say that 4 top people are being misused in this format. And pls remember I speak for the readers, not CBC insiders. CBC had about 12 months notice Mansbridge was leaving and spent a further several months on this version. How long they need, how many years? And with respect the focus of producers and new-ideas people is not of interest to bewildered, frustrated viewers who want coherence from a service they support with their tax dollars. If it's an experiment then tell the viewers that.
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- Supreme Court agrees to hear Vice Media case about...
- John Doyle about the Matt Lauer firing
- Postmedia to close community newspapers in Stratfo...
- TIME Inc. sold to Meredith and Koch brothers
- Amanda Lang rejoining CTV and BNN
- CTV thrashing sports at local stations
- CBC "comfortable" with ratings of The National; li...
- Koch brothers reported poised to buy TIME Magazine...
- John Doyle chimes in on Facebook; sticks to his as...
- Hilary Weston Writers’ Trust award winners announc...
- Come back Pastor Mansbridge says the Globe's John ...
- Moose Jaw Times-Herald to publish last issue Dec. ...
- Paul Adams in iPolitics on the new CBC National
- Canadian Media Guild frustrated with Corus
- National NewsMedia Council launches industry surve...
- Toronto police daily newscast will provide ‘unfilt...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)