An online publication, Blacklock Reporter, says it will legally challenge the Ottawa Press Gallery over the gallery's decision to require certain information about the Reporter. The issues remain unclear even as the gallery asks to know who is behind the Blacklock Reporter, what other work its staff does and the names of principals. The gallery being so clubby itself it is difficult to know just what is at work. Blacklock Reporter
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- An inquiry into the culture, practices and ethics ...
- Sun papers to move behind paywall
- Warren Buffet still bullish on newspapers despite ...
- Journalists caught freeloading -- at IKEA. No kidd...
- Ottawa under pressure to sign Internet surveillanc...
- Bomb found under car of Pakistani journalist whom ...
- Britain's Leveson Inquiry issues report
- TSN appoints digital media execs
- Interesting New York Times piece on "in bed with ...
- Profile: Lord Hall, the new BBC director -general
- Tom Haberstroh, Margo Harper fired from CTV
- Online publication fights Gallery strictures
- Media a pivotal player in libel suit against Ford
- BCE and Astral try again for CRTC approval
- The Today Show Goes Female At The Top
- Reporters w/o Borders re attack on Hamas media
- Fearing for the future of journalism
- BCE, Astral said to be ready to announce a new dea...
- Canada Year Book felled by the Internet
- Lorrie Goldstein laid off at the Toronto Sun
- Interesting piece in New York's Photo District New...
- Is Warren Buffet getting less bullish on newspaper...
- Radler gets off easy at OSC hearing
- Quebecor’s sweeping job cuts highlight newspaper i...
- Sun TV wants you to start paying for it whether yo...
- TVO's Saturday Night at the Movies bites the dust ...
- Sun Media to cut 500 jobs
- Now BBC news chiefs step aside . . .
- BBC needs radical overhaul, chairman says
- BBC chief resigns over false sex abuse report broa...
- Media fight on the right over GOP
- "Legendary" CBC radio drama studio to close
- Cleveland Plain Dealer staff launch campaign to sa...
- Star launches eRead "Star Dispatches"
- Chief Justice recuses herself re Black decision
- OpenFile bank accounts frozen
- Tom McKee dead at age 76
- Karl Rove questions own decision desk at Fox
- Cogeco founder Henry Audet dead at 94
- Fears Sandy may have cost U.S. media millions
- Bell Media calls it a wrap at Masonic Temple
- British photographer wins $50K Grange Prize
- ▼ November (42)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)