The Walrus Foundation has announced that the new Editor-in-Chief of The Walrus magazine and all of its content platforms will be Jonathan Kay.
For the past decade, Jonathan Kay has acted as the National Post’s Managing Editor for Comment, with direct oversight of the paper’s Editorial, Letters, and Issues & Ideas pages. He is the author of two books, and has edited several more.
Jonathan Kay will replace John Macfarlane, current Editor and Co-publisher.
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- Halifax Chronicle Herald issues 20 layoff notices
- Rogers and Vice Media create joint venture
- Johathan Kay new editor of The Walrus
- John Tory picks ex-journalist Chris Eby as his chi...
- CBC lands broadcast rights to 2018, 2020 Olympics
- Interviewer Jian Ghomeshi finished at the CBC
- Parliament Hill reporter Mark Dunn dies at 53
- Postmedia loses $50m in fourth quarter
- Anderson Cooper aghast when reporter asks him to t...
- Ben Bradlee, ex-Washington Post editor who led Wat...
- As a court deliberates if Jan Wong owes The Globe ...
- Hockey Night in Canada: How CBC lost it all
- Ottawa seeks use of news footage without permissio...
- Islamic State, murderer of journalists, releases 1...
- CNN plans 1,475 full-time job cuts world-wide
- Postmedia buys Sun papers across Canada
- NBC News freelancer in Africa diagnosed with Ebola...
- New York Times plans cutbacks in newsroom staff
- The unruly media ruffles real estate flunky's feat...
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)