The partnership between Montreal-created Vice and Canadian media giant Rogers (TSX:RCI.B) will begin next year with the Vice TV Network in Canada and a digital distribution model that will let Rogers chase the 18- to 34-year-old demographic with exclusive mobile content.
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- ► 2017 (141)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- Halifax Chronicle Herald issues 20 layoff notices
- Rogers and Vice Media create joint venture
- Johathan Kay new editor of The Walrus
- John Tory picks ex-journalist Chris Eby as his chi...
- CBC lands broadcast rights to 2018, 2020 Olympics
- Interviewer Jian Ghomeshi finished at the CBC
- Parliament Hill reporter Mark Dunn dies at 53
- Postmedia loses $50m in fourth quarter
- Anderson Cooper aghast when reporter asks him to t...
- Ben Bradlee, ex-Washington Post editor who led Wat...
- As a court deliberates if Jan Wong owes The Globe ...
- Hockey Night in Canada: How CBC lost it all
- Ottawa seeks use of news footage without permissio...
- Islamic State, murderer of journalists, releases 1...
- CNN plans 1,475 full-time job cuts world-wide
- Postmedia buys Sun papers across Canada
- NBC News freelancer in Africa diagnosed with Ebola...
- New York Times plans cutbacks in newsroom staff
- The unruly media ruffles real estate flunky's feat...
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)