CP24’s Live at Noon host Stephen LeDrew has been suspended by network owner Bell Media because he appeared this week on Fox News as a guest on Tucker Carlson’s show.
“I can confirm that Stephen LeDrew has been suspended from CP24 for one week as the result of his violation of the CTV News Policy and Code of Conduct,” said Scott Henderson, Bell Media vice-president of communications, who did not elaborate, or comment further, on the reason.
But LeDrew said the suspension was for being on Carlson’s show, which his superiors explained was appearing on the “competition.”
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- Legendary Buffalo news anchor Irv Weinstein has di...
- Jane Philpott warns journalists against 'sloppy' r...
- Canadian TV providers being paid to carry Russian ...
- ESPN president John Skipper resigns to deal with s...
- More staff cuts at CTV
- FCC deep sixes net neutrality rules in the U.S.
- Stephen LeDrew permanently suspended from CityTV
- Globe columnist Gary Mason puzzled by firing of CB...
- Niagara Region Council apologizes for seizing repo...
- PBS announces 'Amanpour' as interim replacement fo...
- Maritime newspaper lovers pay to fly Globe and Mai...
- Stephen LeDrew suspended for a week
- Barrie Mc Kenna claims that CBC’s digital shift is...
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)