Jewelry Television, the leading broadcast retailer of jewelry and gemstones in the United States, ranked no. 13 in National Jeweler’s $100 Million SuperSellers 2012 list. JTV inched up from last year’s no. 14 spot.
National Jeweler’s exclusive industry analysis, The State of the
Majors 2012, features its annual $100 Million SuperSellers report, which
ranks the nation’s largest jewelers according to annual sales. National
Jeweler collects survey data from the nation’s largest jewelers every
More of the media release
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- New Yorker writer faked Bob Dylan quotes in bestse...
- Rogers races to capture multicultural viewers for ...
- Tory minister's complaint against lawyer's comment...
- William French, long-time Globe and Mail literary ...
- The power and glory of sportswriting
- Aboriginal network breaks Carson story
- New York Times Co. posts $88 million loss
- Newsweek to cease publication, stay online
- Sun finds boy in a burka can buy booze
- Coulson, Brooks to face hacking charges
- Shaw Approved for BC Regional News Network
- Do we know what we want to see on TV?
- Murdoch quits boards of all his newspaers
- Networks,cable giants launch Aurora marathon
- Consummate anchor Alastair Burnet dead at 84
- No FOI in Pyonyang for South Korean press
- Star cancels satirical sheet
- CBC moaning about the end of local programming sur...
- Cogeco Cable buying Atlantic Broadband to expand i...
- CRTC orders end to cable's local programming fee
- Jewelry Television named 13th largest jewelry reta...
- Chinese newspaper shakeups raise fears of growing ...
- Texting overtakes talking in UK, says Ofcom study
- Google's Mayer is new Yahoo boss
- NHL’s labour woes raise prospect of a broadcasting...
- Microsoft pulls out of msnbc.com; prepares to laun...
- Assembly of First Nations candidates using "new mo...
- Finding—and photographing—Karla Homolka
- Conrad Black's fight to retain Order of Canada fod...
- Forcing reporter to retire at 65 discriminatory: N...
- Kitchener Rangers hockey team sues student newspap...
- TV providers watch subscribers numbers drop
- Court rules on music downloads, photocopying
- Blast at Shaw HQ hits 911, gov't, public computers...
- No bad news please, we're Iranian
- Scotland Yard makes two more arrests
- Sun pundit attacks Globe ex-editor
- Postmedia plan for cost-cutting
- Celebrity chef Anthony Seldak dead at age 29
- Stooge of Stalin or Simply Stupid?
- Times to launch free Chinese-language news site
- Fiona Conway heads to Canada and the CBC
- Media fight ban on naming social workers
- Toronto police return negatives from 2000 riot
- Radio Canada reporter running for Parti Quebecois ...
- U.S. Supreme Court declines to hear media ownershi...
- The tablet war heats up: Smaller, cheaper iPad sai...
- Journalism education cannot teach its way to the f...
- Out of touch TV crew in the Philippines was feared...
- HBO Renews 'True Blood,' 'The Newsroom'
- Anderson Cooper reveals he's gay
- New Zealand reporter ejected from courtroom after ...
- All the news that’s fit to post and link: Federal ...
- ▼ July (53)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)