"With mixed emotions, Global News is announcing that Tom Clark, chief political correspondent and host of The West Block will end his career in journalism on Jan. 1, 2017," Global says on its web page.
Before joining Global. Clark spent several decades at CFTO.
“After 45 years it’s still fresh, the prospect of the next story still exciting. But I don’t want to stand in the way of a younger generation having that same remarkable life and opportunity," Global's web page quotes him as saying.
- ► 2019 (37)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- Revolution at The Washington Post - a must read!
- Tom Clark to leave Gobal and maybe retire?
- CBC asks for $400M more in funding to go ad-free
- FinPost reports layoffs at Huffington Post
- NatPost gearing up to go digital only - iPolitics
- Postmedia executives receive $2.3-million in reten...
- Former CBC producers and execs calling for ad free...
- Ontario court sides with Bell in dispute over VMed...
- Donald Trump’s media summit was a ‘f—ing firing sq...
- Alison Smith hosts new foreign affairs show on CPA...
- Shomi shutdown under fire by CRTC chief
- Ottawa pressed to curb CBC’s growing digital prese...
- Mike Bullard charged with criminal harassment
- Canadian abandoning cable TV in record numbers
- Trump bucks protocol on press access
- Erin Davis announces retirement after nearly 30 ye...
- The war against the media will go on past the U.S,...
- Rolling Stone guilty of libel in campus rape story...
- CNN gets big boost in Canada from election coverag...
- Superbowl ruling will cost Bell one-third of adver...
- Torstar posts profit, ad revenue declines continue...
- UN offers The Rebel press accreditation for climat...
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)