"It caught everyone by surprise when Prime Minister Stephen Harper appointed Toronto Star columnist Angelo Persichilli to succeed Dimitri Soudas as director of communications in the PMO.
"Surprise notwithstanding, it’s difficult to think of a more appropriate choice for that role."
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- The glitch in Postmedia's digital switch
- AP Enterprise: UK tabloid paid spies for scoops
- Supreme Court to hear 'value for signal' TV case
- Kindle Fire will sell for $199 in U.S.
- Star trumpets NADbank results
- Vancouver police serve warrants for riot footage
- Robert Hurst at Fanshawe College
- Time is up for head of Canada's telecoms regulator
- Conservatives call Sun staff to testify in CBC fight
- U.S. obsession with race entraps the AP
- Roger Ailes Reality Show
- Brits say Google most desirable media employer
- How much traffic and weather can man survive?
- Raise the Hammer rants are fun
- YouTube's Rosebud moment
- Rogers wants you to write to your MP to let it bid...
- Newspapers facing revenue/readership crisis
- CRTC outlines rules for controls on web traffic
- New York Times ad revenue expected to slide
- CRTC rewrites rules for mobile broadcasting
- CNN opens the world's first 'CNN Cafe' in Seoul
- CTV won't run "ethical oil" ads because of threat...
- Dogs in Canada magazine going to the dogs after 12...
- 2 of Mexico’s largest newspaper drop most sex ads ...
- News International to pay $4.7 million to settle h...
- Gmail ‘ready to tackle Microsoft Outlook'
- Can AOL and Yahoo Come Back to Life?
- Toronto councillor tables motion to prohibit mayor...
- Connecticut newspaper’s open newsroom wins APME aw...
- CRTC tells Rogers to stop slowing down the speed o...
- Bricker, Wright warn against misleading polls
- Metroland wins big in U.S. newspaper awards
- Top Viacom Ad Exec Out Over Alleged Kickbacks
- Xinhua's world of news and/or intelligence
- Incredible rescue molded to fit TV news format
- Score Media sends in Ethan Ross at mobile sales
- $3.99 a week to read the Boston Globe digital
- Jaz says US media soft on Christian right
- West and Islam in an unending struggle: poll
- Reporters fear rape at Israeli embassy riot
- Bell Media, CBC in bid for Olympics TV rights
- Jennings, Campbell named CP co-presidents
- Delivering the Chicago papers in 1939
- US pseudo-merger points the way to a new journalis...
- Tom Clark goes Global (eat your heart out CTV!)
- Radio win-a-Russian-bride contest panned
- Yahoo CEO Bartz fired over the phone
- Iranian mag shut down over prez caricature
- PMO appointment a smart move: Peter Worthington
- Rogers (yes, THE Rogers) is applying to open a bank!
- Murdoch selling London HQ
- Poor Angelo--separatists complain that PMs communi...
- Curious ad by the Globe
- Dutch TV creates show featuring rejected refugee c...
- Lloyd Robertson's gracious farewell
- Ontario’s televised provincial election debate set...
- Black won’t return to Florida prison; will serve s...
- Long-time CHUM man Bob Laine has died
- Rise of tablet proves game changer for Shaw
- Andy Walsh, Lloyd Robertson go to Hall of Fame
- Marking the end of an era in television news
- Are Groupon users having deal fatigue?
- ▼ September (62)
- ► 2010 (1055)