The Canadian Journalism Foundation (CJF) is pleased to welcome John Cruickshank, publisher of the Toronto Star and president of the Star Media Group, as the new chair of its board of directors, effective May 21, replacing outgoing chair Robert Lewis, the CJF said in a news release.
Link to CNW release
- ► 2017 (141)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- Millennials quitting live TV
- Remember Arthur Kent, the "Scud Stud?" He is still...
- Anne Marie Owens named editor of National Post
- Knowlton Nash dead at 86
- French photographers take to the walls to display ...
- Jill Abramson forced out as New York Times executi...
- Pippa Middleton axed as national newspaper columni...
- TTC police shut down Tim Hudak's photo-op on Toron...
- CBC's Alison Smith, Nancy Wilson announce retireme...
- Linden MacIntyre to leave CBC's the fifth estate
- Torstar posts $7M profit as reporters at the Toron...
- Editors at Le Monde newspaper quit en masse
- Byline strike at Toronto Star
- Walrus unpaid interns are back — with pay
- On press freedom day, Egypt extends Canadian journ...
- Torstar sells Harlequin to News Corp. for $455M
- John Cruikshank becomes chair of Canadian Journali...
- Globe paid drug dealer $10,000 for 3 pictures
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)