Sun News Network received a $3-million investment from its co-owners in the last quarter as losses accelerated at the upstart network, amid struggles to attract the subscriber base needed to woo large advertisers.
The television network’s financial information is reported through TVA Group Inc. Quebecor Inc.
subsidiary that owns television and magazines in Quebec. It doesn’t
break out the network’s revenue, but said that Sun News was not
- ► 2019 (47)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (183)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- Liberty Media out to control Sirius-XM
- Shaw to start Noon News in Toronto.
- Star brings Hollywood treatment to City Hall beat
- Postmedia takes days off in four cities
- "Roadkill every 30 minutes on the ones"
- Warrren Buffet Local News 101
- Ownership rules bad for papers: Paul Godfrey
- Romanian weatherman fakes a windstorm
- Astral shareholders approve sale to BCE but block ...
- New Orleans paper said to face staff cuts, may cut...
- Piers Morgan accused again on hacking
- White House gave Hollywood filmmaker access to tea...
- Lawsuits and subpoenas add to Facebook IPO fiasco
- Huffington Post gets its first publisher amid broa...
- Inventor of wireless TV remote control dies at 96
- Few new media professionals consider advertising o...
- Chicago police accused of targeting journalists co...
- Facebook shares fall sharply
- Marc Strange, creator of CBC hit The Beachcombers,...
- Facebook and Twitter postings cost CFO his job
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg marries one day a...
- Facebook suit over subscriber tracking seeks $15 B...
- Buffett snaps up 63 newspapers for $142-million
- Howard Dean fender-bump during phone-in
- Search for Dean for Humber Media Studies
- Margaret Wente on journalism non-jobs
- Rebekah Brooks to face criminal charge
- Larry Kramer named publisher of USA Today
- BCE hit with lawsuit over pre-pay expiry
- Time cover a disservice to 3-year-old boy
- Cabinet secretary says U-K PM too close to media
- Ken Gallinger's "subscriptions" article
- 1923 Leica camera sold for $2 million
- Star thinks "freeloaders" should buy subscription
- Outside media seeping into N. Korea
- Vietnam-era camera giant Horst Faas dead
- Texas reporter fired for stripping sues
- Globe and Mail readers thrash paying for online co...
- Globe and Mail seeks cost savings through temporar...
- Arnaud Maggs wins $50,000 Scotiabank Photography A...
- Newspapers seek new savings as digital ad sales slow
- No charges against "peering" reporter
- Broadcasters ordered to dial down TV ad volume
- Sun News Network bolstered by $3-million cash boost
- CBC sends 14 executives to Banff festival
- Big launch for Jan Wong's self-published book afte...
- Postmedia to shed 25 jobs, signs back up with Cana...
- Ottawa insider seen as candidate for CRTC chair
- CBC moves to find tenants for extra space in Toron...
- Jan Wong self-publishes "Out of the Blue," a memoi...
- Interesting roundup of opinions on tablets as new...
- Want a less gushy story on Conrad's release? -- ta...
- AP apologizes for firing journalist who broke emba...
- Black, Amiel share tender moment in garden
- Exclaim's owner is underground we exclaim !#&@
- Former press baron Conrad Black home from U.S. prison
- BCE profit jumps 14%, driven by strength in wirele...
- The mayor, the media and the tussle over turf
- Encounter between Mayor Ford and reporter
- CBC issues redundancy notice to senior legal couns...
- CNN Lowest-Rated Month In More Than A Decade
- Genies and Geminis to be combined
- Walrus, ROB lead magazine nominations
- Phone-hacking panel slams Rupert Murdoch as unfit
- Conrad Black to be allowed back into Canada after ...
- CBC not renewing Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune
- CBC’s Scott Oake shares story of his son’s fatal a...
- ▼ May (67)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)